Is the big reading comprehension test right around the corner? Do you need your students to review their reading test-taking strategies and get them motivated during reading test prep at the same time?
Try doing this activity before the BIG test to review test-taking tips for reading comprehension tests that are multiple-choice. I included directions for how to use this with a game to make it fun during reading test prep!
- Teacher Instructions with a suggested game idea so you can use the posters in an engaging way.
- 9 Strategy Posters with reading test-taking strategies to help kids when they answer multiple-choice questions after reading comprehension passages.
- Cards for Each Strategy that can be used in the suggested game
- One-Page Strategies Poster so students can easily reference all the strategies at one time
- Reading Test Taker and Reading Strategist Certificates so you can celebrate students being successful at using their reading test prep strategies
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Erika- Teaching test-taking strategies can be difficult. So, I’m glad these strategies are presented in a fun, catchy way to students. Very helpful!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Andrea- These visuals were great. My kids remembered what the strategies were and how to apply them. Thanks!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Heather- It always seems more real when it’s not coming from me… A great tool for testing review.
***Check out the PREVIEW for a closer look!
Copyright © iHeart Teaching Elementary
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.