These digital interactive chart slides will help your students learn and practice prefixes and suffixes. They can be used whole group or for individual students that are struggling or were absent when you taught the lesson.
- 35 Interactive Prefix Anchor Chart Slides so your students can interact and learn about 17 prefixes. (Prefixes: re-, pre- , un- , dis-, co-, mis-, sub-, semi- , im-, non-, mid-, tri-, quad-, pent-, hex-, oct-, dec-)
- 17 Interactive Suffix Anchor Chart Slides so your students can interact and learn about 8 suffixes. (Suffixes: -ed, -ing, -ly, -ment, -less, -ness, -able, -ful)
- “Your Turn Slides” are sprinkled throughout so your students can interact with the anchor chart to practice the skill.
- Teacher Tips Sheet so you can try what has worked when using this resource.
- Student Sharing Directions Guide so you can see step-by-step how to assign this in Google Classroom.
*These are Google Slides and students must have a Gmail account to be able to use them.
Copyright ©iHeart Teaching Elementary
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.