Looking for an engaging way to review identifying fractions, comparing fractions and fractions on a number line with your students? Your students will LOVE this scavenger hunt! They’ll review fractions while having fun at the same time.
The object of the game is to figure out the secret phrase by solving problems and hunting for letters to the phrase.
Includes a printable and Google Forms version.
- Teacher Directions for Setting Up so you know exactly how to set up and
implement the scavenger hunt
- 20 Fractions Review Task Cards that will get your kids up and
moving while solving the 3rd-grade review problems (Skills covered: identifying fractions of a whole and set, comparing fractions and fractions on a number line)
- Answer Cards to set up around the classroom so your kids are engaged as
they search for the answers
- Distractor Cards with the wrong answers to ensure students think carefully about
the correct answers
- QR Code Answer and Distractor Cards that add a fun element to a digital
classroom (This is an extra option and NOT necessary to use.)
- A Google Forms Version so kids can play online and you save paper.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Bethany- This was a wonderful compliment to our fraction unit and great reinforcement activity for my students.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Erika- This was a great way to review fractions! It allows for lots of fun!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kirby- Loved this resource for review of fractions- It really pushed my learners!
Copyright © iHeart Teaching Elementary
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.