Looking for an engaging way to review 3rd-grade division with your students? Your students will LOVE this scavenger hunt! They’ll review different types of 3rd-grade division problems while having fun at the same time.
The object of the game is to figure out the secret phrase by solving problems and hunting for letters to the phrase.
Click HERE to save $ on the bundle that includes other 3rd-grade math skills.
Includes a printable and Google Forms version.
- Teacher Directions for Setting Up so you know exactly how to set up and
implement the scavenger hunt
- 12 Third-Grade Division Task Cards that will get your kids up and
moving while solving the 3rd-grade review problems (Skills covered: division facts, word problems, and missing number)
- Answer Cards to set up around the classroom so your kids are engaged as
they search for the answers
- Distractor Cards with the wrong answers to ensure students think carefully about
the correct answers
- QR Code Answer and Distractor Cards that add a fun element to a digital
classroom (This is an extra option and NOT necessary to use.)
- A Google Forms Version so kids can play online and you save paper.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amanda T.- Great! My kids love these scavenger hunts!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kirby- We used this as a final review for our district benchmark. My kids and I loved it! Thanks so much!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ashley- My students really enjoyed doing this activity. Thank you!
Copyright © iHeart Teaching Elementary
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.