This is a fun game for reviewing context clues and synonyms and antonyms. Keep kids engaged with this scavenger hunt that is much more fun than doing a synonyms and antonyms worksheet.
The object of the game is to figure out the secret phrase while figuring out synonyms and antonyms.
The words included are 3rd grade appropriate but can be used for high-level 2nd graders or low-level 4th graders.
Includes a printable and Google Forms version.
This resource includes:
- Teacher Directions for Setting Up so you know exactly how to set up and
implement the scavenger hunt
- 18 Synonym and Antonym Task Cards that will get your kids up and moving while answering questions
- Answer Cards to set up around the classroom so your kids are engaged as
they search for the answers
- Distractor Cards with the wrong answers to ensure students think carefully about
the correct answers
- QR Code Answer and Distractor Cards that add a fun element to a digital
classroom (This is an extra option and NOT necessary to use.)
- A Google Forms Version so kids can play online and you save paper.
Listen to what teachers are saying about this resource:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Theresa- Great resource! Thank you so much for providing such a great activity for synonyms and antonyms!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Katie- This was a great resource with great vocabulary!
Please check out the preview for a closer look and ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
Copyright ©iHeart Teaching Elementary
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.