Practicing how to use context clues is fun with these 3 unique scavenger hunt games. Students will figure out which word best fits each sentence while having fun at the same time.
As they complete each sentence, they’ll collect letters and numbers in a scavenger hunt that creates a breakout code.
The individual resources included in this bundle are available for purchase separately if you desire…but this is the best deal!
- 12 Sentences on a sheet that will get your kids up and moving while trying to figure out which word best fits each sentence
- Answer Cards to set up around the classroom so your kids are engaged in a scavenger hunt as they search for the answers and the breakout code letters and numbers
- Distracter Answer Cards with the wrong answers to add an optional challenge
- Student Recording Sheet so kids can keep track of their answers and breakout code letters and numbers
- Answer Key so teachers can quickly check student work
- Teacher Directions for Setting Up so you know exactly how to set up and implement the scavenger hunt
- A Google Forms Version of the Entire Scavenger Hunt so kids can do the activity online. (There is a half and full version to help with differentiation and accommodations.)
- Breakout Celebration Sheet for kids to either receive once they have broken out or for kids to take a picture with to show that they broke out
Please check out the preview for a closer look and don’t hesitate to ask questions before purchasing.
Copyright © iHeart Teaching Elementary
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.